Capetown and Pretoria
23 and 24 November 2020
VENUE: Reatha Rejuvenation, 506 Berg Avenue, Pretoria North
VENUE: Dermafrica Head Office, Kendon House, 3 Kiepersol Close, Plattekloof 3
3 hours collective course ( for a maximum of 15 participants)
The course includes practical demonstration of goesy.bio treatments with the Goisis Systems. These group sessions are conducted with a focus on demonstrating the technique.
The Level 1 Certificate Course teaches participants to define the core concepts of the Goisis systems, identify the primary points of goesy.bio treatments and perform treatment safely.
certification: the certificates will be issued by Go Easy
Inscription: the inscription is reserved only for a health professional who is authorized to perform or assist in regenerative procedures in their countries of work.
In particular, AAMSSA endorses the use of Nanofat for regenerative purposes which falls within the scope of practice of an Aesthetic Practitioner (GPSI Aesthetic Medicine) because of:
- Nanofat and SVR are used for cellular regenerative purposes (not for volume)
- Small volume of fat is harvested by lipo-aspiration using a closed sterile syringe system in small volumes
- The environment allows for sterile technique
- Nanofat is processed according to directions given for the specific device used
- During the course Adequate training, accreditation and certification for the GoEasy system is provided